AfrikDelta Marine is well positioned to undertake pilotage and associated marine and logistics services in Nigeria. The technical service partnership with Smit Lamnalco, one of the largest pilotage and associated marine and logistics providers, holding current marine and logistics personnel contracts with IOC’s in Nigeria, Africa and other regions worldwide; will allow us to bring to the fore best in class offerings to our clients.
Smit Lamnalco has garnered experience of pilotage operations at a number of different terminals of various mooring and terminal configurations along various coast lines of Nigeria waterways and the Gulf of Guinea. The Smit Lamnalco Group also undertakes logistics operations in other regions, as diverse as Cameroon, Russia and the UAE.
With a fleet of nearly 26 vessels used predominately to support tanker offload operations and general terminal support functions, ADML is poised with a wealth of general marine terminal related experience covering all major aspects of the marine terminal operations, including;
- Planning and performing loading and discharging for all cargo to FPSO
- Planning and performing loading and discharge of bulk liquids
- Crane operations
- Fork lift driving
- Deck maintenance operations
- Planning deck crew first line maintenance program
- Boat and LSA and fire fighting equipment first line maintenance
- Rigging and lifting equipment usage and maintenance
- Radio and communications
- Helicopter tracking and flight monitoring
- Vessel tracking and voyage monitoring
- Communications with offshore tankers
AfrikDelta Marine Limited has a structured training programme which is constantly updated with the latest industry standard to train and develop our personnel. Manpower development is a key ADML policy which has set apart our personnel managing various oil and gas terminals.
ADML has carried out world class training of Deckhands, Coxswain, Radio Operators, Pilots, Crane/Forklift Operators, and Helicopter Landing Officers etc.