100% Nigerian Content Compliant
AfrikDelta Marine Limited (ADML) is a 100% Nigerian owned marine and is fully compliant with all aspects of Nigerian content laws such as Cabotage and The Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) law. Owned by the Jagal Group and private investors, AfrikDelta Marine has been established to provide customers with a full Nigerian Content Division (NCD) compliant and trusted high quality service provider for the Nigerian marine environment.
With vessels to be 100% Nigerian owned and financed through Nigerian financial institutions, flagged and registered on the Nigerian ship registry, and fully 100% Nigerian manned, as well as seeking opportunities to build vessels in Nigeria, ADML, will lead the industry in NCD compliance.
Summary of ADML compliance with NCD, Cabotage and Nigerian content:
- 100% Nigerian company ownership
- 100% Nigerian ownership of vessels, financed through Nigerian and
- International Institutions
- 100% Nigerian Manning of vessels
- Vessels Flagged and Registered in Nigeria
- All ship maintenance and repair and dry-docking spend in country
- Nigerian Procurement Centre and Minimum 70% total Nigerian content
- Professional Training and Development plans for our Nigerian personnel
- Opportunities to build vessels in Nigeria in conjunction with NigerDock and international shipyard partners